Saturday, January 19, 2008

Life...what are we here for? The question everyone asks, well I know from this past week what I am here for. The only person that will never leave me... God! This week has been rough and to be honest it's crazy how much closer i've drawn to God in my moment of need. I think crying can be a waste of time, but once one tear comes out its like a waterfall, well at least for me. Through all of this, I have begun to realize that it seems when I go through hardships or suffering, if I may, I truly get closer to the one who made us. It is evident to me why God does this now. When everything is A-OK in my life I tend to forget why I am living, I never stop believing but I will slack off in my faith, and not be who I want to be for God. Yes, I knew you would ask. What do I want to be for God? Well, I want to be the brightest light for God, so that when believers and non-believers look at me they say, "WOW, there's something about that girl!" I want to be someone who always has a smile on her face, because smiles are contagious and you never know when just one smile can save someone else. I want to spend most of my life laughing at the simple things, because really what's there to be sad about? But, most importantly I want to serve God with all my heart, mind, soul, and strength and show people that dont know him he is true, loving, righteous and the only way!

If I could sum it up in one sentence, I would say, I want to be a women of God that shines so bright for Him that all the nations would grow to LOVE Him, that never stops smiling and laughing because God has truly blessed her with the oppurtunity to spread His love!

...and I wont stop until it is complete!

Thats all for now...toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment