Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Can't SLEEP!

WORK


JORDAN




So tonight I was real tired I decided I was definitely going to sleep early and I was out at 10pm. I was pooped after a good day of hanging out with my niece, Olivia and my sister, Jodi at Houston's. I wake up at 12:30am and can't seem to fall back asleep. I got on Facebook and decided I would look though all my tagged photos. Well, that either was a bad idea or a good idea, I can't decide as of right now. I got extremely sad seeing all of the great memories I had. It's so bittersweet to me. I look at Randi and Eron and when we worked together and know this will never ever happen again and I wish it could. I remember being so happy every time walking into work thinking I know I am going to be laughing non-stop or will have a great talk with anyone of my co-workers. They are my family and I could never replace them. I then saw all the great pictures from the Middle East and those are tear jerkers, I'll tell yeah. I can't believe how amazing of a trip that was, and how incredibly fast it was all over. Too fast, not enough time. I just think to myself I will never have those precious times back and it's a depressing feeling. I know there are may more to come but really not ones like I have had already. I have lived a pretty good life and am happy to say I have experienced more than a lot of 21 year olds can say. I am blessed, easy as that. I want to invent a time machine so I could go back and re-live everything over the past two years because those were some of the greatest times of my life. The people in my life during that time will forever be there and forever be considered as family in my heart. Oh boy, such a depressing blog but life is so bittersweet and it just proved itself again to me. I know many more memories will come but I honestly don't think anything can replace those memories already installed in my heart.


.love love love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment